Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Long Will It Take To See Diffrance In Jelqing

The puppet Fedele


The Moon and the puppet Roberta Grazzani



It was After dissolving, slowly, all day. Only in the evening,

when the sun went away, he began to feel better.

the moon appeared.
Hello, little - said in a soft voice. - What's your name?
My name is Faithful - said the puppet. And he was waiting for

also silver rays of the moon melted a bit '.
But the moonbeams were not hot and nothing happened.
Moon! - Called the puppet.
you hear me?
Yes, dear, tell me.
Here, I wanted to ask for help.
are in danger: the sun is melting me. You can not do anything?
There was a moment of silence.
Then the sweet voice of the moon said
True, you are a snowman, but you can not stay long.
You have another chance, will loose. .
But I like to be a snowman - shouted
Fedele. - I do not want to be something else! The moon
said no more. He did not speak up in the morning. He called
:
Faithful, you hear me?
Yes, the moon, I hear you.
Well ... I'm leaving. Maybe today you loose and then I salute you,

Fedele, hello.
Moon! - Cried the puppet. - Moon, please help me.

I want to stay like this forever.
Again there was silence, then the moon said
Small True, you're lucky and do not know.
You are the water, you know? The water that runs, sings, flies, rising in the sky,

forms clouds, rain, snow and then back down to earth.

Six water, small snowman. You are the water and do not know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment